Hello - Lincolnshire 147GTA Owner - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

Hello - Lincolnshire 147GTA Owner

Just joined yesterday. I have had my 147 GTA since June. I have been after one since I looked at a dealer back in 2003/4. It had to be a very specific one, and I finally got my act together before summer.

55 plate, 147 in the Nuvola white. 55k miles and plenty of paperwork and dealer stamps. Completely unmodified. It is very nice and just what I was after for a bit of fun....

....although currently a bit broken down

Hoping to take it out again in spring.

Sponsored Links
Global Mod Team
County: Milano
Welcome onboard Tim
AO Rosso Alfa Member
County: Larnaca
What BF said ^
AO Silver Member
County: Dorset
Good choice of Alfa!

Welcome to AO
Regional Support
For Lincolnshire - AOL
Hi Tim, a warm welcome from the Lincs Mob !!!

We are quite an active little group here so it would be very nice to see you in the Lincs Lounge and at some of our Meets soon. Lots of these coming up, some great ones coming up over the next few Months.

Our next Meet is a Sunday Breakfast one near Cranwell on the 27th of Jan, just a week on Sunday. Usually well attended with cracking food and good conversation, do come along if you can. It doesn’t have to be in your new Alfa, just come along in anything and talk about the GTA, we’ll listen !!!

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/linco...-leap-8-a.html (Lincs Morning Meet Brekkers At Byards Leap # 8.)

The February Meet is one of our favourites, the annual Scalextric Saturday where you get to drive around the top European circuits, a great and cheap afternoon out for all the family and I’m offering some extra prizes this year ! It’s near Spalding and is taking place on the afternoon of the 23rd Feb, just follow the Link and see what it is all about.

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/linco...urday-4-a.html (Lincs Afternoon Meet Scalextric Saturday # 4.)

Our “ regular “ Meets are usually ( but not always ) on a Thursday evening and are scattered around the County and these are interspersed with our “ special “ Meets throughout Spring, Summer and Autumn. We always have a lot of Events during the year, some of them are just Beer and Chat type things but a lot of very special ones too, we don’t get bored here in the Flatlands. Keep an eye on the Lincs Lounge for full details. As the nights are still long and dark our Meets will mostly be daytime ones until about April time.

You might want to add your details on to the “ Names, Locations and Cars “ Thread too, I generally don’t do this unless people “ask “ in there, don’t wish to give away any secrets !

Follow the Links to see what is going on and join in, I can pretty much say that you won't regret it. Apart from myself everyone else in the Lincs Section are very nice people.........

From the Lincs Lounge also follow Links and see what we have been up to in the past, some cracking Meets and some great pictures.

Lincolnshire - Alfa Romeo Forum

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/linco...es-thread.html (Links To Meetings Pictures Thread.)

Don't forget to look at the " Stickies " right on top of the Lincs Lounge page.

Have you seen the Lincolnshire Lounge ? Don't stay off the radar, come on in and have a look !

Next Event - TBA

Look Here ! -TBA

email: nige005@alfaowner.co.uk

Old radar men never die - their echoes just fade away in accordance with the inverse fourth power law.
AO Member
County: Lincolnshire
Welcome. What's up with it?

ECU, apparently. Pretty much sick of it being at the garage. Almost 6 weeks now and still waiting for parts.
County: Cork
Welcome to AO

Congrats on the 147 GTA, they look great in that colour Hope you get it fixed soon
Originally Posted by David P View Post
Welcome to AO

Congrats on the 147 GTA, they look great in that colour Hope you get it fixed soon
Thanks, it is a great colour.

Hoping that the part might be in soon. I dont really want it out in the snow and ice much longer. New radiator whilst it's there. Will have to put a new exhaust on when it is serviced again in October I think.
Club Member
Membro Premio
County: West Dunbartonshire
Welcome‵⁀) ✫ ✫ ✫.
☻/ღ˚ •。* ♥♥ ˚ ˚✰˚ ˛★* 。 ღ˛ 。* ♥ ˚ • ★
/▌*˛˚ ░A░L░F░A░ - ░R░O░M░E░O░ ˚ ✰* ★
/ \ ˚. ★ *˛ ˚♥♥* ✰。˚ ˚ღ。* ˛˚ ♥♥ 。✰˚* ˚ ★
Mark Alfa
Hello and welcome to AO Tim. Hope you get the GTA sorted

Car all sorted, and going for it's winter service next week. After that it will be sold as I am only doing about 2k miles a year in it which seems a bit of a waste. PM for info, or wait for the add.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

147gta , lincolnshire , owner