Ilivid - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 11-08-12 Thread Starter
County: -

Member car:

people crazy

If you want to get rid of Ilivid off your computer and you are having a hard time and can't delete or uninstall it. Use Malwarebytes. It's free at I have Windows XP. You have to use safe mode when scanning and deleting the stuff Ilivid put on your computer. Shut down your comp. turn off the power to it for 30 seconds. Restart and start tapping your F8 key. After a bit when it loads the page, scroll to safe mode, tap enter, then highlight your operating system (Windows XP in my case) and tap enter. Your desktop will appear on the monitor in safe mode now open your Malwarebytes that you downloaded to your desktop or wherever, and start a full system scan of "C drive". This will take a while depending on how many files are in your machine. Once the scan is finished and you have deleted the Malware files that Malwarebytes identified for you, restart your computer as you normally would open Malwarebytes and update the software. shut down your computer, turn off the power wait 30 seconds and repeat the process once more. That should get rid of Ilivid and any other Malware files on your computer. It worked just fine for me. It sped up my computer big time.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself