Ciao - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 03-08-12 Thread Starter
County: Torino

Hi everyone,
My name is Alberto, I am Italian and the happy owner of a 2010 Giulietta 1.4 Turbo Multiair Distinctive (it should be the same than the British "Lusso"). I bought the car one week before the official launch in May 2010, and got it on 4th July that year, trading off my boyfriend's old 2002 FIAT Punto 1.2 8V 3doors.
The car has some options: 18" 5 holes rims, sport set up, red "big" Brembo's brakes, semi-leather interiors, aluminium pedals, Blue&Me, cruise control and some others specs. Colour: "Nero Etna", Etna Black, the best on this car after the very expensive 8C Red.
I have ridden it for 35.000 km (22.000 miles).
I am very happy about the car: fuel consumption is quite low (13,5 km/l, 38 mpg), mainly in B roads and city. The car is quiter and more confortable than I expected, even the sport tires and the set up.
The ride is very nice, and the drive is even better; handling is very good. The car has Pirelli PZero Rosso as standard, nevertheless wearing is very low: I traded wheels putting the front wheels on the back side and reverse after 27.000 km, and wearing levels were pretty low. I think I can get over 45.000 km (28.000 miles) without replacement needs. And I am not a slow driver, especially in corners and roundabouts.
Actually I am a bit disappointed about the quality: I have some noise problems, just some vibrations coming from the dashboard, and garage has never been able to solve all of them.
Then the car suffered of a CPU problem (it was changed for free), a clutch noise solved changing it and a problem coming from rear suspensions, doing noise especially when car was not enough "warm", solved by changing the rear rubber bushes. I hope that those are mainly due to the fact that my car was one of the very early ever made.
Anyway, I am pretty satisfied of it.
Unfortunately now I live in China and it normally stucks in my car park, and I can drive it just few days a year

Sorry to be so long. But glad to have found this forum

Last edited by alby_85; 03-08-12 at 10:15.
Sponsored Links
AO Gold Member
County: Greater Manchester

Member car:

159 2.4 JTDm

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself