New to the Forum and new to Alfas, actually new to Italian cars
I just bought yesterday an Alfa Romeo 156 2.4JTD (2000 model) with 118.000 miles on the clock.
In need of some TLC, but the price was right, really right for me hehehe.
So the list of things to do :
- Find out the A/B light fault ...
- Get a new rear tyres ... old one was shredded to bits (New one already bought)
- Get a new(used) rear shock absorber (the bottom plate where the spring sits ... snapped off so went lower and shredded he tyre) ... this is ordered awaiting fo delivery.
- Replace the lightbulb in the middle dial of the climate control.
- Find a software that will communicate with the ECU using my OBDII bluetooth adaptor.
- A good polish ...
- touch up the bumper...
- Replace the lightbulb on one fog light as it is not working.
- Paint the inside of the headlights black ...
This is for now I think ... so an on going project.
The previous owner remapped the ECU to 201BHP ... (I called the tuners and they confirmed that) it was only done back in Oct 2011 and loads of receipts of things done to her in early 2011 ... which can only be good
Here are some pictures... need to take some decent once cleaned etc.
Apparently IMG code is off ... so I cannot attach them properly ... :-S