Y30 GTV please advise - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 23-02-12 Thread Starter
County: Powys

Member car:

nissan terrano

Y30 GTV please advise

hi just joined with the sole intention of trying to sell my uk reg plate, anyway that thread was deleted (with the explanation of "please dont") short i know and not very informative as to why,
im guessing i broke some rule.... but without the ability to communicate via pm with the lass . im still none the wiser

anyway giving the rules a brief flick through it seems i have to post 10 times and wait 14 days to be eligible to post an add on your forum , its a little unclear as to whether i need to subscribe at 25.50 after this period for this luxury.

anyway i feel i was polite behaved very well in my last (deleted) post and was respectful to your clubs members , and find it almost silly encouraging me to have to endure writing 10 completely pointless posts on your forum (which i have little knowledge in ) to be in a position to advertise a registration plate for sale on your forum.
despite even offering to make a donation to the clubs charity last time

NOW I MUST STRESS this is not an advert nothing is for sale, it is an enquiry for an explanation of the rules SO I DONT UPSET ANYONE

surely you cant delete this . i cant be more polite

thanks in advance extreme

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

advise , gtv , y30