147t wont go into gear - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 05-02-12 Thread Starter
County: West Yorkshire
Help 147t wont go into gear

Hi I am new to this forum so apologises if my question has a simple answer but i dont know what to do. I have just bought a 147 lusso selespeed when i switch the engine on and try to put it into gear it stops in neutral I phoned the car dealer as i have it under warranty and he said the transmission fluid was low and it was a safety measure and it cuts out giving him the benefit of the doubt he top the fluid up and phoned me and said it was ready to collect i picked it up and it went into gear fine then this morning went to go out in the car switch engine on and tried to put it into gear surprise surprise it stop in neutral and wouldnt change into gear I checked the fluid it was full tried it again nothing so I just pushed the fuses in on the fuse box tried again and it worked but later come to move the car wont go out of neutral does anyone have any suggestions what could be causing this . Thanks in advance

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

147t , gear