Impressions after first week as Alfa owner. I soon realized as an Alfa owner you have to accept a lot of the design stupidities
But who cares, it is a fantastic little beast, what a handling, what a lovely engine. Glad I didn't buy a 1.6, the 2.0 is stunning.
I look like an idiot when I am driving it, can't wipe that smile on my face :-)
- Handbrake is hidden under the Armrest making it difficult to use it.
- Impossible to read the instruments while using sunglasses, dark pointer and black bacground. I guess those having white instruments don't have that problem
- Window switces are closer to my elbow than to my fingers, have to operate them with the opposite hand
- I mounted parking sensors this weekend and realized that the bumper is a joke, just a piece of thin plastic. Probably it won't survive even a the smallest bump.
- Another joke, the gloves compartment. Redigilous small, is fine for storing my sunglasses, not much room for anythinge else