little update: this morning I went to a Dutch Alfa Romeo tuner.
I drove my car in his garage. He connected the examiner to my car and found no errors or any other negative issue.
Then he connected his laptop and a couple of minutes later my car had received some updated software.
Then we went for a test run. Unfortenately the weather was bad (much much rain). Also a lot of traffic on the highway. I couldn't complete a full test run but .....
oh boy oh boy ...the driveability is enhanced. It feels much better now. Also torque in every gear is better.
My car should have now 235bhp/380nm. When I have the time and money I'll put my car on a dynamo meter. Then I'll know exactly how many horsepower and torque my car has got.
Johan Vorsterman van Oijen, my Alfa Romeo history
12/04/2011 - currently: 159 SW 1750tbi
31/05/2002 - 12/04/2011: 156 1.8TS type 2
01/10/1999 - 31/05/2002: 146 1.8TS