Thanks for the warm welcome
Work are now telling me that they want to give my current car to someone on a short term contract between sept and dec, and if i can get my alfa before 1st sept i can have it asap.
The only problem is, it has to be....
- other options are ok, aslong as the total list value doesnt exceed 27.5k, and that list comes to something like 27.480 (before discounts etc) so i guess anythign else would.
If i don't get it for the 1st sept, then i have to wait till dec 12th (that's a work thing).
Aparently Alfa shut the factory during august, so the only way i can get one in that time is if i can find one that matches that spec at a dealer. The car company that deals with our leasing is trying to find me one but i'm not holding my breathe
If anyone's got any ideas feel free to divulge!