I'm an italian user of some Alfa Romeo:
- 916 my2000 GTV 3.0 24V Euro2, blu vela beige leather (50000 km)
- GT 3.2 grey my2004 Euro4, beige leather (55000 km)
- 147 1.6 TS 'eco' (2001, 110000 km with LPG)
and an ex
- 916 Spider 2.0 TS black white momo (1996 - 120000 km)
- 145 TD 90 cv (1995 - 220000 km)
first: sorry for my english... ;-)
My GTV 3.0 is used only 1-2 times for month (in summer....) and for some TD in italy (Vallelunga, Mugello) but is my intention to go to Spa.
In this years i have made some mods:
- GTA inlet Cams
- exhaust inox pipe from Alfaholics
- direct centre exhaust Ragazzon
- Sport airfilter
- Squadra tuning Remap
- GTA flywheel
- GTA clutch
- GTA gearbox (the original was broke in the housing diff)
- Koni sport shock absorber
- Eibach Spring
- Front stiffer antiroll bar
- Rear stiffer ad adjustable ARB
- Upgrade to 330 mm front brakes
- Q2 diff
- Toyo R888 GG tyres
- 17" OZ Ultraleggera
- Full mointenance (spark plug, water pump, cam belt ecc ecc)
All the mods was made from me in some year...
I have purchase the GTV in 2006, from the first owner, with 40000 km.
I read the 'Alfaowner' forum form some year and i think that it's very complete and 'technical'