Who else wants to be interviewed? - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

Eve
AO Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>Smartteef

Means smart Eve.....

It was only to say that Eve mada a smart decision to buy a Smart and i like her very much, but she knows that..

wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">This means smart=smart and Eve =teef/*****
wink What a joke wink
And yes Rim I do know you like me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Eve
AO Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bazza:
<strong>Maybe you were saying ***** in a gangsta 'me and my *****es' kind of way.
I'd like to call for people not to make a big deal out of this. I know that it's easy for people to do, but Rim obviously didn't mean anything, and it's very easy to type one thing which looks funny to you until it appears on the thread. It's also easy to over-react when that happens.
I don't know that anyone is going to take offence, but I would urge people not to.

Of course, it could be that no-one had any intention of blowing their top, in which case ignore me and my peace-keeping force.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You said it all Bazza, it won't happen again, me think...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It concerns me and I am not offended. Wim calls me Teef/ ***** all the time. wink That's normal isn't it?
Eve
AO Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by selespeed:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>But I am not really an alfaowner. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">but you are a real 'Alfa World Member'</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Merci beaucoup... comming from you this means a lot to me.
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong>It concerns me and I am not offended. Wim calls me Teef/ ***** all the time. wink That's normal isn't it? </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">My God eek! Real gentleman are almost extinct in todays world wink
Global Mod Team

Member car:

Alfa 156 GTA SW

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Eve:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by bazza:
<strong>Maybe you were saying ***** in a gangsta 'me and my *****es' kind of way.
I'd like to call for people not to make a big deal out of this. I know that it's easy for people to do, but Rim obviously didn't mean anything, and it's very easy to type one thing which looks funny to you until it appears on the thread. It's also easy to over-react when that happens.
I don't know that anyone is going to take offence, but I would urge people not to.

Of course, it could be that no-one had any intention of blowing their top, in which case ignore me and my peace-keeping force.</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">You said it all Bazza, it won't happen again, me think...</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">It concerns me and I am not offended. Wim calls me Teef/ ***** all the time. wink That's normal isn't it? </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Nice one Eve. And yeah that's perfectly normal (it wouldn't be very good me trying to stop Rim getting in trouble, then turning round and gettign Wim a kicking, would it now? )

Seen an offensive/spam post? Report it! Click the or button next to the post.
AO Rules - AO Gallery - AO Classified adverts - AO Club - AO Traders

"Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so." - Douglas Adams

I Nomes & Gibbo

"You know, sometimes the world seems like a pretty mean place."
"That's why animals are so soft and huggy."
- Calvin and Hobbes

To err is human, to moderate ursine.
Eve
AO Member

naughty No that wouldn't be nice, he might be offended then... wink
GTV6

i could do one. But then I've already been done. I vcould pretend to be somelese for a laugh?

g

Global Mod Team

Member car:

Alfa 156 GTA SW

You could pretend you've got a real car like an Alfa.
Oops. Are we supposed to have stopped saying things like this. Sorry.

G. have you found out about the GTV6 yet? We must know that she's still in one piece and motoring on.
GTV6

nope, Bazza. this weekend i was otherwise engaged. I should be able to check this weekend, then I can put all our minds at rest

g

Global Mod Team

Member car:

Alfa 156 GTA SW

I wish you'd hurry up. I'm not sleeping well...
GTV6

howd'ya think I feel? Can't sleep, eat, or think clearly. All i can see are images of it being abandoned in a field or living somewhere with an inferior/slightly embarrassing postal code...it's dreadful tough right now wink

g

Global Mod Team

Member car:

Alfa 156 GTA SW

Lucky you got some slap and tickle to take your mind off it.
AO Gold Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>It would be nice to see glossy pics of them to </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">a couple of 24x36s wouldnt go amiss either wink
AO Silver Member

I would love to fill out an interview, but it's too car-related, I only have 1 car, 1 car in all my life, I don't have a clue of what the car's best thing (I would say: it's mine)...
AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Nemesis:
<strong>It would be nice to see glossy pics of them to </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">That will be my pleasure! Name the lady and I'll go there to make some nice pics of her in a loooonnnggg afternoon wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<strong>Ok to please you all I'm up for it.
I will send an e-mail straight away.
But sorry fellas, no sleezy pics. I only have nice stylisch pictures of myself. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Eve, Eve... I have some nice pics of you in different poses... wink
Eve
AO Member

Shhhhttttt....... Hugo, you promissed not to tell. wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<strong>Shhhhttttt....... Hugo, you promissed not to tell. wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Almost forgot, Eve wink
AO Silver Member

County: Kobenhavn

Member car:

156 GTA SW

PM on it's way Hugo

Cheers

Hoygaard
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

PM back to you Hoy.

But with no pics! Sorry, can't send them to you. They are very personal for me and Eve. wink
AO Silver Member

County: Kobenhavn

Member car:

156 GTA SW

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Never mind Hugo, its your "services" I'm after.

Grtz

Hoygs
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

My "services"??? eek! Hoy... I'm straight you know!
AO Silver Member

Member car:

2.4L VTEC Honda

Don't worry Girlz & Guys! My Interview will be coming up real soon! Should be up within the next month or so haha!
AO Member

Re: Who else wants to be interviewed?

Well......i've send a e-mail.
So.....now i have to wait for the interview.
Another dutchy infected with the virus alfistus maximus (alfa-virus) in the spotlight.
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Re: Who else wants to be interviewed?

Alfist, please send me an email to hugosa@alfaspirit.com so I can manage the interview for you. I was hoping to have James before... but if not, your next.

Anyone else interested just let me know.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
interviewed