Deng Kao - Interviewed - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by RimRenault:
<strong>That is not what I mend!!!

wink Rim</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">What else do they say about redheaded woman?

Two more days!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Two more days!!!!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I guess you're pretty excited
AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

Now there is an understatement.

I am hunting my company down to arrange everything in time. Still waiting on my side indicators though. But that's just nice to have.

By the way. I am selling a Devil exhaust for a Clio 2.0 16V RS. 200 Euro's (so I can get me an exhaust for my own.) WOehahahahaha

D
RimRenault

Sorry Dennis,

This exhaust will not fit under my Renault Megane Break, me think!

Also i am fitting an "sleurhutknobbel" on my car this weekend, so i don't have any space left for such a big exhaust!!

wink Rim

AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

Neeuheeeuuuuu no knob on my bella wink
But what is it with redheaded women you guys are getting at??
Huh?! Huh?! Tell me.....

D
AO Gold Member

die kunnen kussen !!!! whooaaaahhh
wink

p.s. they are like tigers !!!
RimRenault

@Rearbear: you also have a redhaired gf/wife??

Because you seem to know a lot about them??

Rim

AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by rarebear:
<strong>die kunnen kussen !!!! whooaaaahhh
wink

p.s. they are like tigers !!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I know wink
AO Gold Member

and guess what !? my equipment is still where the good lord designed it to be AND wink in working order !!!!

p.s. my wife has auburn hair !!!!
RimRenault

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by rarebear:
<strong>and guess what !? my equipment is still where the good lord designed it to be AND wink in working order !!!!

p.s. my wife has auburn hair !!!! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">OK,

Woensdagavond is Stierkesavond!!!

laughing

AO Gold Member

County: Antwerpen
Bij ons zeggen ze "rost goed, **** goed"
laughing
AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Destination: Any where, winter sports, Portugal (I love Portugal)
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yo, Den, nice reading! Thanks wink
So you like Portugal? uau! Ever been here?
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by rarebear:
<strong>die kunnen kussen !!!! whooaaaahhh
wink

p.s. they are like tigers !!!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif"> I know wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Or fire!! I don't know if it's a good idea to say it here But... I know them too... wink

Many years ago I had a redhair gf... wink

Hugo S
(2011) Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6JTDm, Pack Sport 17", Pack Comfort
(2009) Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTDm 16V QV, 170hp+360nm, Bilstein B4+TI springs, ConnectNav G2, Autodelta Air filter, Brembo Disks, Satin Mirror Caps
(2002/2009) Alfa Romeo 147, 1.6TS QV, Autodelta Remap, Autodelta Air filter, Eibach Pro System Kit

Social and Automotive Sports Photography
RimRenault

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>Bij ons zeggen ze "rost goed, **** goed"
laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ja Wim, zoiets!!

laughing Rim

AO Silver Member

Hi Deng,

Did you know about the rule (nr 15A) that says that you have to post pictures of redhead gf's after posting an interview?

btw, did you father get along with your gf's family? laughing
AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by alfaowner:
<strong>Destination: Any where, winter sports, Portugal (I love Portugal)
</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yo, Den, nice reading! Thanks wink
So you like Portugal? uau! Ever been here?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Yo H,
Yeah I love portugal and I've been there many times. Most of the time to the Algarve, Alvor, been to Cascais, Lisboa, Estoril and more into the mountains (Monchique) @Mel: not the Monchichi, sorry mate wink .
Still planning on immigrating to Portugal. I love the language too, but it's pretty hard to learn.

D

There is no place like 127.0.0.1
AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaTiNo156:
<strong>Hi Deng,

Did you know about the rule (nr 15A) that says that you have to post pictures of redhead gf's after posting an interview?

btw, did you father get along with your gf's family? laughing </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Concerning rule 15a: I am not sure if my G/f is so fond of it, me posting her pics all over. (So that some of us (H) can use them in their signatures )
And we are not able to post pics in this thread. Solly he?!

But if you are at the meeting in April, you'll meet her. Selespeed has seen her.

And yeah my family gets along fine with my g/f father.

We are even trying on getting sponsored by the Alfa/Fiat/Lancia dealer.
That would be really

D
AO Silver Member

What do you mean by 'sponsored'?
You are not going to drive around with the dealers name on your roof or something like that? Or will it be for the meeting only?
AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by LaTiNo156:
<strong>What do you mean by 'sponsored'?
You are not going to drive around with the dealers name on your roof or something like that? Or will it be for the meeting only?</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">No
Getting sponsored for our horses. We (my G/f and I) have horses with which we compeed. And there fore we seek sponsorship. And the dealer was interested.
So not the car getting sponsored but us and our horses (and truck).

D
AO Silver Member

Member car:

1973 Spider 2000

So Deng Kao, tell us about your horses. I assume that you compete warmbloods, but what events do you do? Dressage, hunter/jumper, etc. Since you're telling us all about yourself, fill in the details. Besides talking about your equine activities isn't totally off-topic. I mean you'd still be talking about horsepower.
--Toronto
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 1561
County: -

Member car:

busso powered

Too bad DengKao is off line at the moment, because the only horses he can talk about tomorrow are the 140 horses of his bella after he picked her up at the dealership.
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by DengKao:
<strong>Yo H,
Yeah I love portugal and I've been there many times. Most of the time to the Algarve, Alvor, been to Cascais, Lisboa, Estoril and more into the mountains (Monchique) @Mel: not the Monchichi, sorry mate wink .
Still planning on immigrating to Portugal. I love the language too, but it's pretty hard to learn.

D</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">First thought that came to my head... "Let's exchange!" wink

I want to got to north and you to south... funny So, I see you know some part of the south of Portugal. The north is different. Even more mountains. There isn't much places with more them 1, 2 or 3 km's that you'll have it really flat, without an hill. There are people that prefer the North. Some prefer the south. I like it all.

Den, you really should visit the Alentejo (between Lisbon and Algarve) The sea cost is very beautiful but so the interior. There, you'll find many many km's of land. Your horses would love it! If you ever plan to came living here, let me know. I know many places that I think you would like. wink

Seems like Portuguese is difficult, yes, but you'll learn it... a bit I've learned some Dutch and I can learn more so... wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Den... another thing: top altitude in Portugal is 2000m. You can have temperatures around -12c in the winter.

If you go to south, Alentejo is really really flat. Remembers Holland but in the summer... you can get 45c or 46c top.

Nothing that you can't get used to wink
AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Toronto Spider:
<strong>So Deng Kao, tell us about your horses. I assume that you compete warmbloods, but what events do you do? Dressage, hunter/jumper, etc. Since you're telling us all about yourself, fill in the details. Besides talking about your equine activities isn't totally off-topic. I mean you'd still be talking about horsepower.
--Toronto</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wow okay toronto,
We have to horses. Well actually one E-pony and one horse (1.78 Mtr between the shoulders)
It's KWPN, Not a stallion anymore wink .
We have a truck to transport the two.
Our heart is at the combination of dressage, jump and cross country. Those three combined in one competition.
The pony just turned 29 (no guys it's not me!!! ) and he just competed in the Z-class (single highest level) dressage and was second. 29 years! Most horses don't get halve that age!
The pony is Dutch Champion and was selected for the Dutch champions team for the Olympics. The other horse is a Concorde. Name is Lockheed, 10 years and also Z in dressage, but we are competing him in the combination as well. Both are warm bloods. The horse is a KWPN which is a kind of a breed here in Holland.
I just started riding since I met my G/F and since we got the horse (coz I am too big for the pony, duh... ) about 6 months nowand , I am about to compete the first combination in May this year. I jump, do dressage and next the cross country.

But my other hobby has horsepower too. Motorcycles. But that's on the side.

D
AO Member

Member car:

147 1.9 JTD 16V

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>Den... another thing: top altitude in Portugal is 2000m. You can have temperatures around -12c in the winter.

If you go to south, Alentejo is really really flat. Remembers Holland but in the summer... you can get 45c or 46c top.

Nothing that you can't get used to wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">H,

I really do love Portugal and the temp's. Just great. The warmer the more active I get.... wink

D

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
deng , interviewed , kao