Naughty Mel Bonkers Interviewed - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

AO Gold Member

County: Bedfordshire

Member car:

2007 Ford Focus!

Luke
Not like most peoples idea of a prefab at all.Some of them are very tasteful 4 bed homes.And because most of it is built in a nice warm factory and a controled environment,probably built to a higher quality,with more technology and more innovative design than a modern Barrat box,too.

Was certainly an eye opener for me.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

AO Gold Member

oii sahbi aint naughty ok!? wink

great interview Mel..i really love readin them!
how was the punto after the accident btw, and did you guys get hurt?

keep it up
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong>oii sahbi aint naughty ok!? wink

great interview Mel..i really love readin them!
how was the punto after the accident btw, and did you guys get hurt?

keep it up </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sahbi,

Thanx! You're not going to believe it, but as it was a gras ditch there wasn't even a scratch on the car and frankly NOBODY got hurt

And by the way......you're right: ME NAUGHTY ?????????

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.

Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"
Ant
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 92

Member car:

2014 Honda CR-V

What color was your Punto?

And, what kind of Colt did you have, I'm asking because I had four before the Alfa. Faultless cars, in the sense that none of them ever broke down... As for the Alfa...

Cheers,

Ant
GTV6

Mel, that was great, very enjoyable! May you continue to be utterly bonkers for a very long time!

g

Ivo
AO Gold Member

Nice one m8, may you enjoy your 147 and your life to the fullest

PS Ik ben aan het afkikken van AO, heb het gewoon te druk frown
AO Silver Member

Mel we should have called you sadiki instead of bonkers.. lol

Good interview!!!!!
Perfect sunday reading wink
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong>What color was your Punto?

And, what kind of Colt did you have, I'm asking because I had four before the Alfa. Faultless cars, in the sense that none of them ever broke down... As for the Alfa...

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Antonio,

The Punto was sort of red coloured (no....not from the BLOOD ). The Colt had a racey green colour. It drove very nicely, but it had a 1.3 engine I think.....which was UNBELIEVABLY under-powered
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

@GTV6: It was a pleasure doing the interview.
@Ivo: Ivo my man, I completely understand ....but it makes me a little bit sad
@G-147: Well Sadiki would have been a great name. Everybody KNOWS what it means by this time wink But I'll stick with Bonkers
AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>Antonio,
The Punto was sort of red coloured (no....not from the BLOOD </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Sadiki, I really thought the Punto was green! Green Punto sliding in the green grass wink
AO Gold Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> I really thought the Punto was green! Green Punto sliding in the green grass wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">the green green grass of home wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Why do I have the feeling you are boosting the posts Pat? wink
AO Gold Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>Why do I have the feeling you are boosting the posts Pat? wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">who, me!? eek!
no..i was just..erm..well..you know..
you know?

wink
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

Yes I know, thanks btw wink
AO Gold Member

<strong>Yes I know, thanks btw wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">thanks? for what?
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

For the p.b. Pat! wink
AO Gold Member

<strong>For the p.b. Pat! wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">aaah...no probs mate
Ant
Club Member
Membro Premio

Member car:

2014 Honda CR-V

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>@G-147: Well Sadiki would have been a great name. Everybody KNOWS what it means by this time wink But I'll stick with Bonkers </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be so sure about that, I still don't know what Sadiki means...

Cheers,

Ant
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>@G-147: Well Sadiki would have been a great name. Everybody KNOWS what it means by this time wink But I'll stick with Bonkers </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Don't be so sure about that, I still don't know what Sadiki means...

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ant,

Sadiki means friend in Arab. Sahbi means friend in Moroccan/Arab. I always refer to Hugo as Sadiki and to Banfly as Sahbi
Ant
Club Member
Membro Premio

Member car:

2014 Honda CR-V

<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Antonio Chico:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:

Cheers,

Ant</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ant,

Sadiki means friend in Arab. Sahbi means friend in Moroccan/Arab. I always refer to Hugo as Sadiki and to Banfly as Sahbi </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Thanks Mel, and BTW, in Spanish, the word is "Amigo".

Cheers,

Ant

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe." --Herr Einstein

http://www.alfaowner.com/Forum/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2284&dateline=1258047  155
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

Well Ant from now on I'll refer to you as Me Amigo (like I didn't know this )
AO Gold Member

<strong>For the p.b. Pat! wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i just realised..i was BORN for post boosting..remember my initals!?
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>For the p.b. Pat! wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i just realised..i was BORN for post boosting..remember my initals!? </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no GOD!! eek! eek! the unstoppable Pat!

If you knew my all name... wink

Hugo Sá
(2011) Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6JTDm, Pack Sport 17", Pack Comfort
(2009) Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTDm 16V QV, 170hp+360nm, Bilstein B4+TI springs, ConnectNav G2, Autodelta Air filter, Brembo Disks, Satin Mirror Caps
(2002/2009) Alfa Romeo 147, 1.6TS QV, Autodelta Remap, Autodelta Air filter, Eibach Pro System Kit

Social and Automotive Sports Photography
AO Gold Member

<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Banflu:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong>For the p.b. Pat! wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i just realised..i was BORN for post boosting..remember my initals!? </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Oh no GOD!! eek! eek! the unstoppable Pat!

If you knew my all name... wink </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">i wanna know i wanna know!!

!?
©
(This icon is a copyright of Banflu, Banflu Enterprises and Banflu DIY-Electronic Parking Systems).

www.aroc-malta.org
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<strong>i wanna know i wanna know!! </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Lets just stay for the initials: HSSOS

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
bonkers , interviewed , mel , naughty