Ivo Interviewed - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

AO Platinum Member

County: Porto

Member car:

Alfa 159 QV

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>So I guess it's something you just have to do or not, but when going for it......you have to go all the way. There's no turning back!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely: no turning back. And that's one of the things I see with some of my students, that saw there parents simply turning back.

It's sweet when I hear some of them distracted with there work and calling me uncle or... dad.

Hugo Sá
(2011) Alfa Romeo Giulietta 1.6JTDm, Pack Sport 17", Pack Comfort
(2009) Alfa Romeo 159 1.9JTDm 16V QV, 170hp+360nm, Bilstein B4+TI springs, ConnectNav G2, Autodelta Air filter, Brembo Disks, Satin Mirror Caps
(2002/2009) Alfa Romeo 147, 1.6TS QV, Autodelta Remap, Autodelta Air filter, Eibach Pro System Kit

Social and Automotive Sports Photography
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Ivo
AO Gold Member

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by hugo147:
<strong> <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Mel Bonkers:
<strong>So I guess it's something you just have to do or not, but when going for it......you have to go all the way. There's no turning back!</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Absolutely: no turning back. And that's one of the things I see with some of my students, that saw there parents simply turning back.

It's sweet when I hear some of them distracted with there work and calling me uncle or... dad. </strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">I like to try to go back now and then, but not back in my mother wink
AO Gold Member

County: Antwerpen
No kids for me either at this point in my life.. Not ready to be a father...
Never got that one.. If you want to adopt a kid, you've get a bigger screening than the President of the USA, but every moron with good sperm can put as much lost souls on this planet as he wants eek!

People should think twice before having children, and be fully certain that they can provide everything the child needs... Not only when it's a rugrat, but also when growing up (good education and stuff like that)
AO Gold Member

Member car:

Edna Mode!

<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">quote:<hr /><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Originally posted by Wimster:
<strong>No kids for me either at this point in my life.. Not ready to be a father...
Never got that one.. If you want to adopt a kid, you've get a bigger screening than the President of the USA, but every moron with good sperm can put as much lost souls on this planet as he wants eek!

People should think twice before having children, and be fully certain that they can provide everything the child needs... Not only when it's a rugrat, but also when growing up (good education and stuff like that)</strong><hr /></blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Wimster,

So you got bad sperm, hey Sorry! I think it's called natural selection: the more morons the better

I don't need no one to tell me about heaven, I look at my son and daughter and I believe.

Quote of the month: "Extremist ideas bring NON-tolerance as a result, because people having their face stuck up so deep in their Ar5e that they can't smell nor are interested in other's 5hit!"
AO Gold Member

Heck no !! I've got good swimmers..Nothing but Fred Deburghgraeves here
Nemesis

I think I've seen them Wimster...!

Weren't they the one's with the little blue swimming caps at the last miniature Olympics?

wink

AO Gold Member

Yep.. they came first (like always)
wink

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

Tags
interviewed , ivo