156 Sportwagon 1.8TS (2000) advise please - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 18-02-10 Thread Starter
County: Suffolk
156 Sportwagon 1.8TS (2000) advise please

Hi im new to the site and first time ***** owner. Iv just bought a 156 Sport wagon 1.8TS on a 2000 plate with 69000 on the clock and was hoping to get some advise. I sort of bought it on a whim from a family member, He has always looked after his cars and assured me its in great condition, last year he replaced the cam belt, exhaust, sparks and other little odds and ends. Its immaculate inside and looks attractive factory fitted with a sports pack. I read a few reviews online before i parted with my cash and it seemed to sound like a nice car, however since iv spoke to a few people who seem to think its going to end up costing me lots of cash to maintain (faults, parts wise).
Like i said iv already bought the car but was hoping to get some expert advise on the matter and maybe get a few tips on maintenance for example what to do before it gets really expensive.
Please try not to keep it all negative feedback as im already starting to doubt my decision.
Many thanks !!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

156 , 18ts , 2000 , advise , estate , sportwagon

« My GTV | g'day »