Interview with an Anjenha - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 07-12-09 Thread Starter
AO Platinum Member
County: Hertfordshire
Interview with an Anjenha

Interview with Anjenha

Your Forum name Anjenha

Real name Andrea

Age 25

Occupation Payroll/Finance Assistant/clerk

Lives Hoddesdon Herts

Marital Status Happily Married

which cars do you drive and why? Drive an Alfa Spider, only Car, and cause she's beautiful.

Are you a real passionate for Alfa Romeo? Yeah.

What or how started your passion for Alfa Romeo and…
….do you think it’s fundamental to own one to have the passion?
Ok Passion started not long before I got my current car, my hubby's boss was an Alfa man, I saw a beautiful Spider as I was thinking of getting rid of my first car, (A Nova!) and thought, sod it, lets see what all the fuss is about.

I think you have to be around Alfa's to appreciate them. My hubby has the passion, but not the car, bless him. He gets to drive his ex Bosses a lot, and claims he loves them.

If I hear one more crack about my car being unreliable from some jealous naive prat at work or out and about i might have to murder someone. They dont understand, why dont they get it?

Would you ever consider joining an Alfa Club or are you already a member of one? erm im not, and I might

What do you like most about Alfas? Pure, unrelenting beauty

What do you like least about Alfas? ...price of parts...if I didnt have a mechanic as a hubby i wouldnt have my Spider - She's ten years old and that age where her original running gear slowly needs replacing, bit by precious bit. This year I have had a starter motor, clutch, brakes, a Leak, A bearing, New bushes, and had the gear box refurbed. Believe me knowing someone in the trade is Awesome!

I also hate the stigma attached. Is it jealousy? or Naivite?

What would be your dream cars? Anything fast and beautiful. Bugatti Veyron, Lamborghini Gullardo, Ferrari F430...etc etc. I Like Audi's too....

What car would you least like to drive? what a question... I dont know.... a ford probably....

For you, what’s the most popular thread on AO?
What would be your ideal drive in an Alfa (destination, passenger, driving music, etc)?

Ok, I love the galleries, and I love the 'GTVand Spider Spotting' thread. Cant wait to spot a fellow AO'er

I think I had my ideal drive...Over the alps, my husband beside me, going from switzerland to Italy, Via many of the passes, including theamazing stelvio. It was breathtaking. the driving music was crap tho, I think next time it will be 80's rock on the radio.

Any humorous Alfa or car-related stories you wish to share with us? Too many to list! Once my hubs had to take a fiat panda for scrapping, haha, I went with him, and had to stop at the post offce to post a letter, the passenger door handle wouldnt work from inside so I opened the window to get out, then the window fell downinside the door, then the indicators broke, then the car started piling smoke out of the exhaust, and after most of our journey the poor thing broke down 1000 yards from our destination. Not funny to read, but I laughed more than ever that night.

Another was when my husband had his Triumph Toledo, (h dad is in to the classics) and he had this stupid keyring he called his special tool, whenever something went wrong he could fix it with this keyring. We broke down on an A road somewhere, and he jumped out, under the bonnet etc...came back and said 'that should get us to the next lamp post' how far do you think we got?? hahaha hmm guess you had to be there...

What interests do you have outside of Alfas? Music, reading, the usual

Tell us something nobody knows about you. (E.g. special skill, ever been on TV, etc) oh wow, um, Im a poet? not really a skill....

Do you have a party trick? If so what is it? no, no party tricks! haha

What do you like most about the Alfaowner forum? Any favourite threads, episodes or people? I love having a place to do stuff like this! and its great for problem solving etc.

If you had £50,000 you had to spend in 72 hours, how would you choose to spend it? I'd get my bike Licence and buy a ducati, I'd go back to Europe and Ride over the Alps for a few days with my hubby and his Suzuki. the rest of the money I'd be frivolous with, lol

Clearly has the most reliable Alfa in the world
Life ain't always beautiful, but it's a beautiful ride
In mod terms you are as pure as the driven snow.
Sponsored Links
Global Mod Team
County: British Columbia
Hey Andrea, nice interview Thanks for sharing.
AO Platinum Member
County: Limburg
Thanks for the interview Andrea!
Regional Representative
For East Midlands - AOEM
County: Leicestershire
Thanks for taking the time on the interview

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

anjenha , interview