156 Replacement Key
Hi! I am new to the site having just received a 156 into the family! My son has been given a 2.0 156 that needs a bit of TLC.... To start with I need to get a replacement key and have heard that the cost is rather prohibitive! What will be the cheapest route? We have one if the originals but it is basically falling apart! The other things that need to eb done are:-
1. Tyres...no complaints here
2. 1 headlamp washer fitting missing
3. Boot lid dampers both missing
4. Engine has an issue where the idle is erratic sometimes and occasionally cuts out. I understand there is a fix for this and is a cleaning issue in the butterfly.
5. The exhaust is nocking at the back which is no real issue.
6. Indicators do not work properly.
The car has done 130,000 miles but the engine and gearbox seem o.k. The bodywork is pretty good with only the drivers wing mirror mounting showing signs of corrosion so will need removing and repainting.
Any advice would be greatfuly received!