About me - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 26-03-09 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Victoria
About me

Your Forum name
Sir 147 GTA

Real name
Selim Arhan

Cleaner (Business Owner)

Brisbane Queensland, Australia

Marital Status
Single & Happy.

which cars do you drive and why?
I have a Nissan Pulsar N12 ET Turbo (needs body work anfter accident), Nissan Skyline R33 Gts With GTS-T Running Gear, Honda CR-V and last but not least Alfa Romeo 147 GTA Monza Witch I haven’t taken delivery of yet (hopefully this time next week ill be driving back from Melbourne to Brisbane ).

Are you a real passionate for Alfa Romeo?
Defiantly, After reading the history of the company and knowing the racing history and the people involved in the development of the cars I feel proud of being apart of the motoring experience Alfa Romeo has to offer to us.

What started your passion for Alfa Romeo and…
….do you think it’s fundamental to own one to have the passion?

Well I had a budget to get a car and was looking to buy an S15 200sx but then in the same price range I saw the 147 GTA and went for a test drive and just fell in love with the power, Torque, response and comfort. It’s defiantly a car worth looking at –considering.

Would you ever consider joining an Alfa Club or are you already a member of one?
No i’m not a member and due to owning a business is hard to even hard to find time to go and have a work out in the gym.

What do you like most about Alfas?
The history, Looks and of course the motoring experience you get.

What do you like least about Alfas?
The fact that there front wheel drive ( I wish the GTAs where 4x4).

What would be your dream cars?
Until now iv’e always been a Jap car freak (R34 GTR V-SPEC, RX-7 Series 8, Toyota Supra, S15 Silvia/200sxand last but not least the next car I plan to buy soon an 88model Holden VL BT1) and still am but lets see what happens or if this changes after investing some $$$ into the Alfa.

For you, what’s the most popular thread on AO?
What would be your ideal drive in an Alfa (destination, passenger, driving music, etc)?

The best thread was on the discussion on the Carbon intake pipe and as for the Ideal drive like I said is going to be the 18-19 hour drive from Melbourne, Victoria to Brisbane Queensland.

Any humorous Alfa or car-related stories you wish to share with us?
There’s quite a few but ill be hear for too long typing it out. (Sorry)

What interests do you have outside of Alfas?
Soccer, Gym, Cursing, Working on my cars, Music ( Anything that makes you move your head), Movies and just hanging around and having a laugh.

Tell us something nobody knows about you. (E.g. special skill, ever been on TV, etc)
I see Girls here there n everywhere.
LoL nah there’s nothing grate about me.

Do you have a party trick? If so what is it?

What do you like most about the Alfaowner forum? Any favourite threads, episodes or people?
So far everything ive researched has helped me and shown me the pros of products and modifications and the cons, what to look for.

If you had £50,000 you had to spend in 72 hours, how would you choose to spend it?
Id use some of it to buy my own place and the rest would be under the bonnet.
Sponsored Links
Re: About me

nice to meet you selim

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

« Evening all | Hello »