Hello Guy and Girls!!
This is a message for all of the Alfa Romeo fans on the forum (which may well mean all of you!). I am a design student undertaking an Alfa Romeo design project and would greatly appreciate some input from serious Alfa Romeo owners. I am interested in designing a new concept vehicle for the existing range, possibly to be integrated into the range within the next 10 years and would really like the input of some existing Alfa Owners. So, if its not too much trouble would anyone please like to fill in a very quick questionnaire???
Thank You to anyone who takes the time to participate!!!
1) What do you enjoy most about owning an Alfa Romeo?
2) What attracted you to the brand?
3) Do you think the current range reflects the history of the brand and company?
4) Would the prospect of an Alfa Romeo branded lightweight sports vehicle interest you?
5) Would the idea of an Alfa Romeo branded vehicle which was not necessarily a conventional "car" interest you? i.e. Two-Wheel, Three-Wheel, Boat?!, Plane?!?!...
6) Do you think that there is room for the brand and company to step into other transportation markets?
8) What would you like to see in a future lightweight sports vehicle from Alfa Romeo?
9) What would you NOT like to see in a future lightweight sports vehicle from Alfa Romeo?
I was trying to think of a 10th question, but I am sure you’re bored by now!!
Thank you to anyone who completed the questionnaire, it is hugely appreciated and I look forward to reading any responses!!!