156 2.4 JTDm Injectors
Hi everyone. This is my first post of what i'm sure will be many. I'm buying a facelifted 156 2.4 JTDm soon and have a number of questions! I'm changing from an ultra reliable Skoda Fabia vRS to this so a bit nervous!!! You can't help but fall in love with an Alfa though.
1) The car has 112,000 miles on the clock. I guess the injectors arn't changed in normal servicing. Would changing these be beneficial to performance and economy or will they still be fine?
2) Anyone know of a good, reasonably priced Alfa garage/specialist in either the Norwich or Harrogate/North Yorkshire areas? One of the first things I do will be to get a service to give me piece of mind!
3) Would anyone recommend a diesel additive as a way of flushing the system and releasing a couple of those lost, Italian horses?
4) Where does evryone get their spare parts if needed? There seems to be loads of sites out there.
5) Any other tricks or advice to ensure my early Alfa days are trouble free would be much appreciated!