Newbie Peruvian enthusiast
Hello, I live in PEru and own a 1982 gtv2.0, mostly known in England as the alfetta gtv. I bought the car in october 2006 and have done very different work on the car that include the following:
- Electrical system overviw
- New cap & dist rotor, new accel hi performance coil, new accel 8mm silicone spark plu wires, Mallory Hy-fire capacitive discharge box, NGK iridium IX plugs.
- Ram flo filters
- Short shifter kit (bought from an american racer)
- New donouts and balanced driveshaft
- All new steering (tie rods, steering racks etc)
- New tranny support bushes
- I´ve just bought a 75 3.0 front sway bar and some fornt poly (caster bar) bushes which would be installed.
-Other minor details.
Hope you enjoy the pics...