Newbie from Scotland! (Ayrshire) - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Introduce Yourself Again... No technical questions in here

• 1 Post By Greener123
  • 1 Post By David P
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 14-08-16 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Scotland
Newbie from Scotland! (Ayrshire)

Hi all,

Due to being half Italian, I always been a lover of Italian cars. My first car being a fiat grande punto and my father owning great Italian cars such as a fiat 131 racing, fiat uno turbo, fiat punto GT, an Alfa 156 and now 2 fiat coupe 20v turbos. So a year on to owning my beloved punto, I felt it was time to move on to something more powerful.

After a while of deciding on what car to get, I finally picked up my first Alfa from a dealership on Friday there. It's a 2006 Alfa Romeo Brera 2.4 JTDM SV in Alfa red. I have been eyeing these up for quite a while now as they are stunning to look at and are totally different to anything else on the roads- a real head turner. When viewing the car on Friday, I had a look round the car and fell in love instantly! The beautiful Alfa red paint finish was virtually untouched with no bumps, scratches OR STONE CHIPS even on the wheel arches which I could not believe! After test driving the car I was totally won over as I couldn't get enough of the buckets of torque it supply's you in every gear! I managed to talk the dealer into giving me 850 off the asking price- which was a bit cheeky considering that the car was in flawless condition. But if you don't ask you don't get!

I am looking forward to learning more about alfas and sharing my experiences and interests with other members of the owners club!

Sponsored Links
Regional Representative
For South Central - AOSC
County: Hampshire

Member car:

159 2.0 JTDM Ti

Hi :hi:

Welcome to AO
marcosisi likes this.
County: Cork
Welcome to AO & to Alfa ownership Marco, congrats on your Brera, sounds like you've found a good one
marcosisi likes this.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Newbie Area > Introduce Yourself

ayrshire , newbie , scotland