Double-DIN satnav for Brera
Hi all, first post here, so be gentle!
I've recently bought myself a 2007 Brera, which has Blue&Me. I'd really like to replace the current stereo with a double-din unit, which can do the following:
- Replace the basic functions of the current stereo (radio, CD, etc.)
- Play music from my iPod (maybe still use the current USB port?)
- Integrate with Blue&Me, in the sense that when I make/receive calls, current playback is paused/muted
- Navigation with traffic updates
- Integration with the current steering wheel buttons
The thing is, I'm not sure whether a system like this even exists, so I was hoping you could help me out!
If it doesn't exist, are there any good permanent mounts for a satnav, and which navigation system would be the best/most integrable for my car?
Thanks in advance for any help!