JBL make decent gear, so no issues there.
Originally Posted by t3yls
1) Will it work with this package?
2) Can i connect the front speakers to this amp and should I?
3) If I can ....do I need more accessories/wiring etc?
4) Would I have to take the back seats out to install this?
5) Anything useful I should know?
1) It'll work fine; stressing the point 'for your needs', it'll be good, with very decent subbass; for the hardcore enthusiast, it would be better to model the electromechanical (Thiele-Small) specs of the sub to custom design the subbox for size and sealed vs ported, to optimise performance, but this is probably only pushing for the last 5% of performance which doesn't matter to you
2) No, the amplifier is only a 'mono' (1-channel) amp, designed to run the sub; to run the speakers, you will need to either add a 2-channel amp just for the speakers, or have a different single amplifier like a 4-channel or 3-channel
4) You can get away without pulling them out, but it'll be easier/neater to remove them to run the powerwire from the battery to the boot to connect to the amplifier; in particular, to hide the wire behind the rear seat side trim; however, it is possible to blindly feed the wire behind the trim, just fiddly (I have done it with other wiring)
5) Ensure your installer is highly experienced, and pay to have it done properly; I wouldn't trust a discount store installer who probably 'works to a price'; go with a specialist ICE store who will 'work to a standard' and ensure a high standard; the sloppy installers can damage/mark you trims, use cheap connectors, not care about wiring safety, etc; referring to 4), a good installer will remove the passenger seat, the rear seat, and door sill, to properly run the powerwire and secure it place with cable ties or similar