Was doing a CDA Filter write up for the GTA Technical lounge, but... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Announcements & Comments A lounge for staff announcements.
If we have ideas, requests or something to tell you, it will go in here.

Peter K

Was doing a CDA Filter write up for the GTA Technical lounge, but...

in its place you get a rant!

Worked on refitting the BMC CDA kit over the weekend, and found a nice workable solution which lifts the filter out of harms way for puddles and water spray in general (CDA filter sits very low to the ground with stock brackets)

Wanted to share it since i know its a concern with a lot of people, so I started the write-up., but....I couldn't upload any images, since i had 12MB out of 6 mb allowed.!!

So i went and had a look at my attachments to see which images i could delete.. But problem was that by far most of the images was in technical threads. Only a few here and there was "for fun" and could be deleted without taking anything away of value from threads.

In any case not nearly enough "for fun" images to free up 6mb, (around 60 images)

So i did something which i am not very proud off right now.... got ****ed off with these new limitations and deleted all the images, Which means a lot of old threads are now partly useless.

I just can't help feeling this comunity is going to **** when you no longer can contribute with a write up adding a few 100kb photos! I can understand you need to protect the bandwidth, but for Christ's sake. limit anything but the Technical lounges! They are the very core of any car-oriented online community!

At least i now have 6mb free to upload, so if i get in the mood again, ill redo the CDA write up, but then again why bother.. maybe it will all be eaiser if we all just turned to Post whoring in the OT lounge..

Last edited by Peter K; 25-04-07 at 15:31.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Peter K

Re: Was doing a CDA Filter write up for the GTA Technical lounge, but...

Oh.. and before someone gives me the advise to link my photos from another hosting site, have a look though other forums, and count the endless number of "older" technical threads now rendered more or less useless, because the photos which was was hosted by someone else is now deleted/not availlable for whatever reasons.

AO Member

Re: Was doing a CDA Filter write up for the GTA Technical lounge, but...

Do it again Peter!!!! Would like your info mate.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Announcements & Comments

Tags
cda , filter , gta , lounge , technical , write