Another Brilliant year - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Announcements & Comments A lounge for staff announcements.
If we have ideas, requests or something to tell you, it will go in here.

happy man

Thumbs Up Another Brilliant year

Well folks as 2009 draws to a close and I doubt I'll be in any fit state to compose a thankyou for 2009 thread tomorrow night I thought I'd do it tonight

I would just like to thank every member who supported the Region Rep team this year by attending some of the fantastic events we held during 2009, without your support there would be no need for these forum lounges on our beloved AO.

This year we have seen some new lounges come into their own and the older more established lounges grow ever stronger and that is down to you all supporting your Region Reps.

We have also now got the dedicated Image lounge we have longed for, The meets and events lounge.

I have to say that it's been an absolute pleasure meeting new friends and getting to know old ones better as the years pass by.

A personal thank you from Jonspiderman and myself to All of the Reps for their hard work and personal time taken to organise the events across the country last year, also a big thank you to the Admin staff for the tools and modifications to the site that helps make our jobs easier.

Thanks also to the Moderation team for keeping AO the most civil and respectable forum that we have the pleasure to post on.

Two high points for me this year were NAD 2009 when we had our own secton that was a Fantastic day but my high point was the AONW day we shut the Mersey tunnel just for us here at AONW

Mersey Tunnel Meet

Feel free to post your high point of the year here so we can bring you some more next year

A Happy, Healthy and Prosperous New Year to you all

Here's to 2010 Alfa's Centenary year

Stay Safe everyone
Tony

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 59
County: Memphis
Garage

Member car:

A galleon

nice one Tony

now givvus a kiss
AO Silver Member

County: Wrexham

Member car:

GTA Shed wagon

It's been a cracking year really gutted I missed NAD

My highlight of the year has to be the Mersey meet closely followed by the North Wales/South Wales run
We'll be having a re-run on the Evo triangle next May Keep an eye out for details in the New year
Club Member
Membro Premio

Club Member Number: 31
County: North Yorkshire

Member car:

Black 159

Thanks to everyone involved in running our Forum for another great year on AO and with 2010 being Alfas centenary year I'm sure that is going to be a cracker :thumbs up: Bring it on :salute:

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > The Alfaowner Experience > Announcements & Comments

Tags
brilliant , year