Mangoletsi are holding an Alfa Romeo Performance Weekend event Sat 22 & Sun 23 Aug
Mangoletsi are holding an Alfa Romeo Performance Weekend event on Sat 22nd & Sun 23rd Aug, we are inviting AOers to come and see us in Cheshire, test drive our M range of Performance enhanced Alfa's, have an upgrade fitted to your car on the day if required or buy a new or used Alfa from us with or without an upgrade.
We will have food, drinks, and nibbles available for all visitors oh and yes we also have an Alfa 8C Competizione on site for all AOers to have a look at in the flesh (no test drives though I’m afraid)
It would be great if you could attend. If you would like to book in for a test drive and / or performance upgrade then please let me know by PM on Alfaowner.com or by replying to this thread or the main “Mangoletsi Performance Weekend” thread found in the Tuning & Upgrades forum and I will reserve you a slot. Upgrades will take about 1 hour, please advice me of your preferred day & appointment booking time between 9am - 5pm on Saturday or 10am - 5pm on Sunday and details of the vehicle you wish to upgrade.
Mangoletsi M Performance Upgraded Test Drive Vehicles Available:-
1. Alfa MiTo M 1.4 155 with Mod 1, Mod 4, Lowered Ride Height via Sports Springs, Performance Exhaust, 18” GTA Type Alloy Wheels
2. Alfa MiTo M 1.6D 120 with Mod 3
3. Alfa 147 Ducati Corse M 1.9JTDm 5dr with Mod 3, 205BHP, 312lbft Torque
4. Alfa GT M 1.9JTDm with Mod 3, 200BHP, 306lbft Torque
5. Alfa 159 M 1.9JTDm with Mod 3, 200BHP, 306lbft Torque
6. Alfa 159 M 2.2JTS with Mod 4, Air Induction Kit & F.P Mod
7. Alfa 159 M 2.4JTDm with Mod 3, 251BHP, 404lbft Torque
8. Alfa Brera M 2.2JTS with Mod 4, Air Induction Kit & F.P Mod
9. Alfa Brera M 2.4JTDm with Mod 3, 251BHP, 404lbft Torque
10. Alfa Brera M 3.2V6 with Mod 4, Air Induction Kit & F.P Mod
Below are the discounted prices and upgrade descriptions for all AOers. I can also confirm that anybody who confirms that they want an upgrade via the threads but cannot make it for the Performance Weekend will still be offered the AO discounted prices – but they must confirm via the threads before the weekend and I will hold the prices until end September 2009:
1. Mangoletsi Performance Upgrade, Mod 1. Mangoletsi Developed Turbo Boost Pressure Modification to Alfa 147, 159, GT, Brera & Spider 1.9JTDm & 2.4JTDm and Mito 1.4 155 & MiTo 1.6D engines which involves recalibrating the boost pressure parameters throughout the whole rev range which results in a power increase, incredible improvement to drivability, increased torque through the whole rev range with no drop off in power, less turbo lag, no turbo surging and makes diesel engines feel & drive like a sporty smooth petrol engine but with the fuel economy of a diesel. Improvements of 15 to 20 BHP dependant on model including previously “remapped” vehicles.
AO Price £225 plus vat (reduced from £299 plus vat). Except MiTo Price which is £199 plus vat.
2. Mangoletsi Performance Upgrade, Mod 2. Autodelta Tuning Box fitted to Alfa 147, 159, GT, Brera & Spider 1.9JTDm & 2.4JTDm engines and MiTo 1.6D which gives a significant power increase and can be turned up or down depending on the power output required by the customer, we recommend setting number 6 or 7, settings 1 to 5 will return less power but better MPG and settings 8 to 9 are advised for track or race days only. Improvements of 20 to 30 BHP dependant on tuning box setting and vehicle model.
Price £395 plus vat.
3. Mangoletsi Performance Upgrade, Mod 3. Both Mod 1 & Mod 2 together on diesel engines– WOW!! Acceleration & Performance is phenomenal.
Improvements are as follows:
1.9JTDm 150BHP Standard increases to 200BHP, 306lbft Torque.
1.9JTDm 170BHP Standard increases to 205BHP, 312lbft Torque.
2.4JTDm 210BHP Standard increases to 251.1BHP, 404lbft Torque.
AO Price £520 plus vat (reduced from £694 plus vat).
4. Mangoletsi Performance Upgrade, Mod 4. Mangoletsi Designed Air induction kit with bespoke piping and Mangoletsi developed fuel pressure modification which adjusts the parameters at the injectors, increasing atomisation and improving burn, efficiency and power output. Fitted to Alfa 159, Brera & Spider 2.2JTS and 3.2V6's which now makes both these engines perform amazingly. The throttle response is also improved but the best bit that makes everyone smile is the noise output which is just fantastic and has been developed specifically to make these Alfa’s sound like a Ferrari or a Maserati.
AO Price £325 plus vat (reduced from £399 plus vat).
• Mangoletsi are so confident about their performance upgrades that they will give a full refund and remove all modifications within 14 days of purchase should anyone not be happy with the performance improvements.
• Independent Rolling Road printouts & graphs will be available for all upgrades showing the improvements to BHP, Torque etc...
Last edited by Mangoletsi; 08-10-09 at 08:35.