Originally Posted by Flapdog
My wife loves her Mito, but recently it's developed a few faults, up to recently it's been really good....
1. Oil change needed (18k 10 plate) not a fault as such lol
2. Front suspension clonks over even minor bumps
3. Stop-Start struggles to start after 3-4 stops (like the clutch pedal switch perhaps is worn?)
4. Heater fan very noisy
5. Outside temp gauge faulty, normally reads around -35C or just ---
6. Side windows squeak as they close up when door closes and glass contacts the top rubber
7. Drivers seat back creaks
Car is going to dealer tomorrow, just wondered if anyone has experience of these faults?
1. Not done as there is an issue with the service plan we got when we bought the car - apparently the oil service isn't covered even though it was asked to be included.
2. New front drop links fitted.
3. Battery charged up but still need time to see if that's made a difference
4. Leaves in fan (
); removed and now ok
5. Connector in door corroded
6. Forgot to mention this
7. Car needs to go back for 2 days for this to be fixed...