Mito 1.3JTDM woes
My wife loves her Mito, but recently it's developed a few faults, up to recently it's been really good....
1. Oil change needed (18k 10 plate) not a fault as such lol
2. Front suspension clonks over even minor bumps
3. Stop-Start struggles to start after 3-4 stops (like the clutch pedal switch perhaps is worn?)
4. Heater fan very noisy
5. Outside temp gauge faulty, normally reads around -35C or just ---
6. Side windows squeak as they close up when door closes and glass contacts the top rubber
7. Drivers seat back creaks
Car is going to dealer tomorrow, just wondered if anyone has experience of these faults?
My wife says that Alfas aren't a matter of life and death. I agreed, but then she went and bought one!!