alfa romeo mito 1.4 tb project from greece.. - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    

Home Forums AO Club Member Gallery Classifieds Trade Directory  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa MiTo

LinkBack Thread Tools
  #1 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11

County: Peloponnesos

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

alfa romeo mito 1.4 tb project from greece..

hi ...my name is dimitris i am from greece, and i am a happy owner of an alfa romeo mito 1.4tb... i have tune it a "little bit"..

i need a new exhaust manifold and a set of colombo&bariani cams ( max road) soon i will have new photos and dyno results......

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

i will add soon a set of new photos because we have made some changes.... for example i have changed the blue color silicone hose with a black one... (better looking...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fdgBW8wwAE4

uphill with 2 persons (110 kilos each ) and in 3rd gear... my setup than was 225hp and 29 nm... without pistons, rods and etc... i will have a new video soon..

if there is no problem with the forum regulations, have a look here.... http://www.abarth-club.gr/abarth/vie...p?f=174&t=1248

God created turbo lag to give V6 a chance....

Last edited by spartalord; 31-07-11 at 08:24.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11
Monkeymonk

Wow!
  #3 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11
AO Member

County: Derbyshire

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

Originally Posted by spartalord View Post
hi ...my name is dimitris i am from greece, and i am a happy owner of an alfa romeo mito 1.4tb... i have tune it a "little bit"..

i need a new exhaust manifold and a set of colombo&bariani cams ( max road) soon i will have new photos and dyno results......

ImageShack(TM) slideshow

i will add soon a set of new photos because we have made some changes.... for example i have changed the blue color silicone hose with a black one... (better looking...)

‪alfa romeo mito 2560r‬‏ - YouTube

uphill with 2 persons (110 kilos each ) and in 3rd gear... my setup than was 225hp and 29 nm... without pistons, rods and etc... i will have a new video soon..

if there is no problem with the forum regulations, have a look here.... TheItalianJob.gr Forum & Club •
What exactly have you done to get 225bhp sounds awesome is it a multiair or 155 turbo engine ??

edit: just seen you have a 155 tb engine i love these engines there a tuners wet dream, very strong, easily modified etc etc. Glad we are starting to see tuned mitos as more people will start making more parts for them and make tuning them more affordable!

Last edited by kronk10; 31-07-11 at 14:15.
  #4 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

sorry ... i forgot to mention the list of things that my mito has ... so ...

1) garrett 2560r turbo
2) bosch motorsport 440cc fuel injectors
3) cp pistons
4) eagle rods
5) custom valve springs for higher reving (untill now up to 7200)
6) acl crank metals
7) pipercoss air filter
8) 7.5 liters custom ic
9) bilstein pss14 suspension
10) tarox g88 brake discs
11) apexi turbo timer
12) boost gauge (dont remember ...)
13) walbro 255 l/h pump
14) greedy oil catch tank
15) forge subframe bars
16) full exhaust with 70mm downpipe and 63.5 the rest one with 200cpi free catalytic converter

the 225hp was before the pistons , rods, valve springs and crank metals... now we are up to 248 with 32nm..

we still need a new, bigger, stronger exhaust manifold and a set of colombo&bariani road max camshafts... and maybe a set of abarth punto ss maps to go higher than 1.5bar pressure... will see
  #5 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

sorry ... i forgot to mention the list of things that my mito has ... so ...

1) garrett 2560r turbo
2) bosch motorsport 440cc fuel injectors
3) cp pistons
4) eagle rods
5) custom valve springs for higher reving (untill now up to 7200)
6) acl crank metals
7) pipercoss air filter
8) 7.5 liters custom ic
9) bilstein pss14 suspension
10) tarox g88 brake discs
11) apexi turbo timer
12) boost gauge (dont remember ...)
13) walbro 255 l/h pump
14) greedy oil catch tank
15) forge subframe bars
16) full exhaust with 70mm downpipe and 63.5 the rest one with 200cpi free catalytic converter

the 225hp was before the pistons , rods, valve springs and crank metals... now we are up to 248 with 32nm..

we still need a new, bigger, stronger exhaust manifold and a set of colombo&bariani road max camshafts... and maybe a set of abarth punto ss maps to go higher than 1.5bar pressure... will see
Brilliant so your now in alfa mito gta power mmmmmmmmmmmm how much did it all cost ?? Also glad to see you strengthened the engine internals, how much bigger is the new turbo compared to the old one? And what kinda of turbo lag do you get?
  #6 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

Originally Posted by kronk10 View Post
Brilliant so your now in alfa mito gta power mmmmmmmmmmmm how much did it all cost ?? Also glad to see you strengthened the engine internals, how much bigger is the new turbo compared to the old one? And what kinda of turbo lag do you get?

all the staff about 7.000e low... the turbo is much bigger compared to the stock one... about lag now... at 3500rpms i have 110 hp at 4000 i have 170hp and from 5000rpm i have 230+ until 7000.. (with a stable power of 240+ from 5500 up to 7200 almost) ... lag is there, as you can see, but now i drive the car with much more different way... one shift down if i want to go quick ... also the consumption of fuel has degreased a lot in medium speed... in full throttle the consuption increases a lot!!!!!!!!!
  #7 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11
AO Member

County: Cambridgeshire

Member car:

MiTo 155TB

looks good

what are the timings 0-62, etc..

just not sure about modifiy the engine that much, my mate works for fiat and tuned his 120 tjet enigned GPS to 230hp with the abarth SS kit, sensors, custom manifold/exhaust, sports cat and remap. 2 years later it went pop... I think that the 180hp the SS engine makes for longivity but you only gain 0.5sec 0-62. Is it really worth the cash outlay of the kit.

Think im getting old!
  #8 (Post Link)  
Old 31-07-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

Originally Posted by wo0dy View Post
looks good

what are the timings 0-62, etc..

just not sure about modifiy the engine that much, my mate works for fiat and tuned his 120 tjet enigned GPS to 230hp with the abarth SS kit, sensors, custom manifold/exhaust, sports cat and remap. 2 years later it went pop... I think that the 180hp the SS engine makes for longivity but you only gain 0.5sec 0-62. Is it really worth the cash outlay of the kit.

Think im getting old!
i think that 230 is too much for the garrett 1446 turbo... i m not sure if that turbo can produce such a power... at its limits maybe 220 maximoum... dont forget... i have changed allmost everything... soon i will upload a video from 0...
  #9 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

i think that 230 is too much for the garrett 1446 turbo... i m not sure if that turbo can produce such a power... at its limits maybe 220 maximoum... dont forget... i have changed allmost everything... soon i will upload a video from 0...
A strong turbo and uprated internals are always a good combo to a relaible high power motor
  #10 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
Club Member
Membro Medio

Club Member Number: 1397
County: Bridgend

Member car:

mito 155

Its great to have posts like this from spartalord, about time I say, keep them coming spartalord
It makes a change from the usual mundane type of thing so frequent in this lounge.

Last edited by DeeBee; 01-08-11 at 13:17.
  #11 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

Originally Posted by DeeBee View Post
Its great to have posts like this from spartalord, about time I say, keep them coming spartalord
It makes a change from the usual mundane type of thing so frequent in this lounge.

+1 tuned mitos for the win
  #12 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

thanks boys... another thing that i would like to do is a cold air intake system.... scara73 has done something that i would like also to do... have a look ...... SCHEDA TECNICA ... i want something like that from aluminium and paint it black... (i think its better looking...) a friend of mine will built it with tig ... i asked scara about it and his price was 220e + 80e to send it to greece.... i think i can do it with less money.... lets see...... next week i will have it... i will upload some photos when it is ready.......
  #13 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

County: Attica

Member car:

Mito QV

thanks boys... another thing that i would like to do is a cold air intake system.... scara73 has done something that i would like also to do... have a look ...... SCHEDA TECNICA ... i want something like that from aluminium and paint it black... (i think its better looking...) a friend of mine will built it with tig ... i asked scara about it and his price was 220e + 80e to send it to greece.... i think i can do it with less money.... lets see...... next week i will have it... i will upload some photos when it is ready.......
dimitri trelane tous. . .etsi na katalavoun ti metatropes ginontai edo. . .
  #14 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

That induction kit is a really good design as it is lower down where the original cold intake pipe goes! very interesting if only i could afford something like that
  #15 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

Originally Posted by savvas01 View Post
dimitri trelane tous. . .etsi na katalavoun ti metatropes ginontai edo. . .
Ελα ρε πατριδα!!!! Ολα καλα;;!!!

Sorry for the greeks... But he is a friend from greece!!
  #16 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

Ελα ρε πατριδα!!!! Ολα καλα;;!!!

Sorry for the greeks... But he is a friend from greece!!
Nothing wrong with the greeks anyone owning or thinking of owning an ALFA is welcome on here
  #17 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Mito QV

Nothing wrong with the greeks anyone owning or thinking of owning an ALFA is welcome on here
+1
  #18 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Mito QV

in english too so everybody understands : )
waiting for you Dimitris to visit Athens so i can have a taste of this "little bit" tuning u are talking about
  #19 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

hope to see you soon savva... i will have to visit athens very soon because i want to finish some things for my mito!!!
  #20 (Post Link)  
Old 01-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

hope to see you soon savva... i will have to visit athens very soon because i want to finish some things for my mito!!!
Quick question dimitri would you say that induction kit in the link you posted is worth the money if you couldnt get one fabricated for cheaper?
  #21 (Post Link)  
Old 02-08-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

Quick question dimitri would you say that induction kit in the link you posted is worth the money if you couldnt get one fabricated for cheaper?
i suggest you to wait.... let me see how will cost mine....... than i will let you know......
  #22 (Post Link)  
Old 12-08-11
AO Member

County: Kent

Member car:

MiTo 120bhp Lusso

Hello,

I'm just wondering were you got the induction piping from?

By the way - what a car
  #23 (Post Link)  
Old 12-08-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

the induction is custom made from aluminium and then we paint it black with a high temperature resistant spray, just to look nice....
  #24 (Post Link)  
Old 14-08-11
AO Member

Member car:

Alfa Romeo Mito 155bhp

i suggest you to wait.... let me see how will cost mine....... than i will let you know......
Any news on a price for one of your induction kits ?
  #25 (Post Link)  
Old 15-08-11

Member car:

MiTO 155HP

Any news on a price for one of your induction kits ?
still nothing... in this period of time, it is very difficult to find someone here in greece... they have gone to vacations or they have stopped working for at least a week... when i have news i will let you know...

let me clear to you something... i dont sell inductions or enything else... i will just ask the man who did mine for a price... thats all... and then i will let you know...

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa MiTo

Tags
alfa, greece, mito, project, romeo

Recently 'Read'
No History to show

Useful Links
Lost Password?
AO Merchandise
FAQs
Register

External Links
2005 Alfa 156 2.4...
Alfa-CF2-V6-Plenum-C...
Alfa-CF3-V6-Plenum-C...
Kleber Quadraxer...
Alfa Romeo 156...

Alfa Romeo

Recent Image

View Tas1308's images

Search

Forums

Classifieds

Gallery

Social Groups

Members

Did you know..?
Did you know..?
Within your User Control Panel, you can change the way AO works:
For example, to change the number of posts per page, go to Edit Options and scroll down to 'Thread Display Options'. In the section 'Number of Posts to Show Per Page' select a desired amount.

New To Site? Need Help?