Don't let my GTV die! - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 21-06-16 Thread Starter
County: Falkirk

Member car:

Alfa GTV 2.0 TS

Don't let my GTV die!

Sorry for picking this thread but I am new on the site and thought you may have some info on the best way to go about this. I have a 2000 GTV in red with leather seats which I would love someone to take on as a project. I was looking for the price of the tyres,( 4 new), to sell it on. It is in good condition bodily and the interior is also in very good condition. The engine is seized and the brakes need fixed as the pipe was broken during transportation. The mileage is around 70,000 and it has been unmoved for a wee while I have had the car since it was 1 year old and would hate for it to be scrapped but that may be where I end up with it. By the way I have poly bushes on the subframe etc and a stainless exhaust.
Any ideas gratefully recieved and looking for 150 for it.
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Aberdeenshire
Damn it, I want it I don't have the space for it What condition is the floorpan in (any corrosion, any damage to the sills from jacking etc)

If it is any help, I have a 145 ts needing a total restoration but has a good engine you could swap in (would need the timing belt replaced on the way over though).

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

die , gtv