Gtv6 Speedo Not Working - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 03-11-07 Thread Starter
AO Member
Gtv6 Speedo Not Working

Hi to all,had my gtv in for full service,plus timing belt and waterpump upgrade,when car came down from the hoist,the wheels were not completely on the ground,the machanic started the engine,the abs light came on,and went out againg,then road tested the car and the speedo was not working and the trip meter reset it self to zero. The garage booked the car in with Alfa dealer in Hobart (only dealer in the state of Tasmania) found the error code but dont seem to be able to resetted because my car is an early model (1998,5speed)believed to be one of the first gtv sold new in Melbourne,and the computer they have, wont talk to my euc,car is going back next week they will try to fix it manually,labour intessefied,want the car for the whole day,glad i am not paying.Has anybody had this problem? pity as car drives beautifully has only 17800kms.1owner car with full history.Tried AlfaDiag but they cant help, any advise much appreciated. many thanks.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

gtv6 , speedo , working