Luggage - Page 2 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
AO Silver Member
County: West Sussex
Re: Luggage

The boot is much deeper than most cars and you can get a full size soft suitcase in the boot of a GTV even with the spare wheel in there, just don't pack it so you have to force it closed. There will be space on both sides for smaller holdalls. The back seats will also take loads of luggage.

The only downside is if you need to carry very large things like lawnmowers or baby buggies and then you can borrow someone else's car!!

Do not let a perceived lack of space put you off buying what is a fantastic car in so many ways is my advise. A bit of planning and forethought re the packing is all that's needed. There is enough space for a couple to go on a two week motoring holiday, unless Liz Taylor. Madonna, Maria Carey or Jo Lo are travelling with you
Sponsored Links
jay w

weekly i use my GTV to travel to london with a 6 shirts hung up in the car and a suitcase in the boot as well as a saxaphone and a couple of laptops in their bags.

Very deceptive boots the GTV's have and i still have the spare wheel in there as well, although if anyone was to hit me up the back with any force i doubt i would get any of it out again
AO Member

Member car:

GTV 2.0 Lusso

Just for comparison.

We had 6 PC's, 3 moniters (one CRT the others TFT's) various piles of cables and 6 boxes (1mtr x 30 cm) in the car yesterday. Although it drove a bit pants and the boxes kept hitting me in the head, it was fine. I don't think you will struggle with a few bags to be honest.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider