Unavailable afraid but a few things to look out for;
-Oil cooler and hoses(if a V6) check for leaks or corrosion
-rear bushes, not such a problem on the V6 as it is rose jointed. The TS worn bushes can cause subframe problems
- Front lower wishbones, they wear out fairly often.
-Exhaust system, the flexi pipes from the manifold. They went on mine and aren't cheap
-Check the cam belt has been done when specified.
- Wipers, check they work properly there are many problems with them not "parking" correctly or stopping halfway through the cycle.
Wish I knew about all these before i got mine as I got the said "shed"
As Andy said....and :-
- Check that the Key Code light goes out when turning the key (do this a few times - as sometimes the light stays on) - had this on mine and a £35 aerial seems to have cured. (touch wood)
- Make sure you get the MASTER KEY (brown/maroon colour) - if you are to replace any main electronics...you need this key
- Radiators are prone to corrosion
- Check for inner tyre wear (suggests problem with tracking/suspension components
- On 01 onwards cars, the window should drop when opening the door
- Exhausts can be prone to corrode
- Long/Extensive service history
- Panel gap
- Plenty of oil in the engine
- Irratic idle...when warm it should be at around 750rpm (remember that the very bottom notch is 500rpm...so the car is not idling at 250rpm, hehe)
- Dents on doors - very common due to width of the doors, and no side protection.