Having driven the car for a couple of weeks, I've discovered several things wrong with it that I didn't spot when I bought it. This is in addition to the things I did spot...
So, here's the list of things I need to fix. I've already found some good threads on here with some guides and tips so none of it should be too bad, just a bit time consuming but that's all part of the fun.
1. Broken driver's mirror (replacement ordered)
2. Rear demister doesn't work
3. Aerial gets stuck sometimes when popping up
4. Two broken keys. They work, but the button operated central locking doesn't.
5. Neither indicator stalk cancels
6. Steering wheel is not on straight.
7. Driver's window does not work.
In addition, there's also some cosmetic repairs/changes I'm planning to make, including:
8. The bonnet and spoiler are a different shade of red to the rest of the car
9. Front Alfa badge
10. Rear Alfa badge
11. Cup body kit
12. Gear knob needs replacing
13. Improved + lowered suspension
14. Wheel refurb + recolour
15. Respray/blow over due to lacquer peeling
16. Interior changes - the carpet is grubby, and the interior could generally do with bringing up-to-date a bit.
17. New mats
18. Improved sound system
19. Callipers are currently painted gold. May change these to red to match the car + add decals
I think that's it. No doubt more things will show themselves as we get more acquainted.