Hello again fellow Alfa lovers,
I'm back again, this time with a few GTV issues.........I have tried to trawl through the numerous threads on here, but an hour later, I still don't have all the answers I want, so here goes.
I've just bought a GTV 2.0 GTS, I thought I would have a slight break from the numerous 147's I've owned, and would like to know a few things, technical wise.
1) does anyone know where I can get a technical manual, either paper or disc version?
2) I can feel a vibration through the steering wheel at high speed, feels kinda loose, as if it is worn bushes or wheel bearings, but without the noises associated with those problems.
3) turn signal cancel, don't know if its just my car, but the indicators will not self-cancel after turning a corner
4) Brake caliper upgrade, has anyone swapped the larger discs 308mm I think they are and 4 pot calipers found on higher performance versions, brembo stylie.
5) aftermarket stereo's- can anyone advise me on a decent stereo or facia that plugs the gap better than standard units?
Thanks in advance for any info/help.