GTV wanted - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
  • 1 Post By Corkyd10
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 19-08-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: South Yorkshire

Member car:

Alfa Romeo 156

GTV wanted

Sold my 146, but suddenly going to be away less for work and the Alfa bug never leaves me for long.

I'm after a GTV 2.0 twinnie , my max budget is around £800-1000, my musts are a decent amount of mot and some service history/ cambelt change. I'm willing to travel for the right car.

Ideally I'd like a blue or black car with leather, 2000 or earlier (due to qualifying for classic car insurance) with 16 or 17" teledials. (I'm willing to be realistic or flexible on all of these things)

Please let me know of anything you know of or are selling, cheers.
Sponsored Links
AO Member
County: Greater Manchester
You were ticking my boxes for my vela blue 92k lots of receipts but has been keyed and a few knocks but overall good but then it's a 51 plate and standard wheels. Would sell cheaply to keep it alive to anyone who is interested?
schemeuk likes this.
AO Member
County: Shropshire
You don't want much for£800- £1000 !
AO Member
County: West Yorkshire

Member car:

gtv twin spark

How much of a rush are in? I have a 2000 p2 vela blue twinnie which fits your list, except the MOT is due in a few weeks. If you're interested I can let you know post MOT. Details: refurbished 17 teledials with new Firestone Firehawks, 111K mileage. All belts, variator and water pump changed dec 2013, since then rear spring arms dampers and spring arms replaced. Rear polybushed, brake pipes and rear pads and discs done. All electrics inc a/c and sunroof working, apart from electric ariel which has been disconnected as it was draining batt.
Don't worry though, there will still be plenty to do, it is a gtv! Bad points are a dent to rear pillar, a rattle from sunroof when closed and an intermittent knock from front nearside.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

gtv , wanted