Re: Exhaust Question
Wrenched, it depends what your priorities are.
I think any exhaust purchase needs to consider 4 factors.
1) cost.. a stainless steel after market will be more expensive than a pattern part
2) looks.. do you want round, oval, twin or 4 way etc.
3) lastability (made up word)... obviously a stainless steel will last a lot longer than a mild steel version
4) noise (note and loudness)
4) is probably the hardest to assess, as difficult to hear before you buy and worth getting some input from owners on the forum.
I got a Larini stainless steel sports exhaust for mine. Oval end not to showy but with a great sound (on the v6 anyway). Might be a little too loud in normal driving for some people but a car like that should have a soundtrack!
A bit pricey (relatively, not that pricey for a stainless steel) although Larini do offer discounts to AROC members.