Spider 2.0 exhaust - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 4 Old 09-09-07 Thread Starter
AO Member

Member car:

Spider, Jeep.

Spider 2.0 exhaust

Does anybody have experience of the Autodelta rear exhaust box with the 2 & 4 pipes ? Any good or should I go for Alfaholics or Supersport.

Supersport manifold, any good ?

Does the Angel chip really give 20 more bhp ?
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member
Re: Spider 2.0 exhaust

I've no personal experience of the autodelta exhaust, however, when I was thinking of buying a stanless steel sports system I did a bit of research on the matter, and one think that worried me about the 'split' pipes was that a lot of people with them said that exhaust fumes only exited from one side - which made it look a bit silly.

The alfaholics looks a good system, particularly with the sports cat, and they have kept all four silencers. I opted for the Larini system in the end (see www.larinisystems.com) as Larini have a good name, and the exhaust was considerably cheaper. However, their system only has 3 slencers. I like the noise it makes, when cruising I don't find it intrusive, and it sounds fantastic under acceleration - however, someone I know with a spider thought it was too loud for them.

In every step, I hear your sobbing
Dare I break the shade with one caress
Dare I trespass to lift the veil
To touch the lips so soft and frail

It may be that love comes once and once only, preceded by rehersal, followed by regret.

Know well that however right a man may be they always find the fallen one guilty.

All that is required for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing

Hi there, I've got an Auto Delta 4 pipe exhaust system on mine. It's looks good but is a bit quiet. If you go for this type of exhaust don't forget the upper and lower exhaust spoiler as well.
AO Silver Member
County: Cambridgeshire

I'll second the Larini nomination. Got one fitted on my GTV. It is relatively noisy but sounds great with the v6 engine

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

exhaust , spider