Looking for a OSF window regulator/motor - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 09-07-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: -
Looking for a OSF window regulator/motor

Hi all, I am searching so an OSF window regulator for my 1997 PH1 Spider. I have recently bought the car and sadly can't use it much due to the window not working. I have stripped the motor and mechanism down and the mech is working okay. The motor is also working and there is power going to the motor. (Removed the motor from the black regulator part and tested.) But the only part I really need is the black part of the window system. It seems that the worm gears have worn and the rotation of the motor doesn't turn the gear on the outside of the regulator!

It is really frustrating as I ordered a part and was sent just the bare motor, miscommunication I think, so was hoping to use the car and have it working for this weekend! I know that isn't going to happen now, but can anyone point me in the direction of someone that has a PH1 Window regulator!? Even if their motor has gone, and the reg is still functional!

While I am asking, I am also after a few other bits for my PH1 Spider. Handbrake gaitor, gearknob, and driver door card complete (black)

Many thanks,

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

osf , regulator or motor , window