I've just finished all those annoying little jobs and now she's perfect!
Spent some time and some TLC on the car yesterday and today and have done what seem to be the following "classic" GTV jobs.
1. Replaced the Clutch slave cylinder and rebled the clutch.
2. Ziptied the seat belt tensioners and had the airbag light reset, though fault on diagnostic showed as "intermitant drivers tensioning squib" so i'll have to see how long it lasts this time.
3. Repaired and refitted the door pillar rubbers.
4. Reset the stops on both windows so now they close within the seals.
5. Checked the rear suspension bushings.
Just off to give it a good wash and wax followed by a good thrashing and thinking about what to spend the cash on that i've saved on labour!
Current cars - 1974 Spider 2000, 1978 Alfetta GTV.
Gone but not forgotten - 1999 GTV TS, 1987 Alfetta GTV, 1968 Giulia Super 1600, 1967 GT Junior 1300.