Monroe suspension *cheap* on Amazon - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 26-03-15 Thread Starter
County: Wiltshire
Thumbs Up Monroe suspension *cheap* on Amazon

Evening folks

I haven't posted on the forums before but I've made good use of lots of the posts here to sort various bits & pieces on my partner's 916 spider so many thanks

One of the jobs that needs sorting are the shock absorbers, mainly because they don't anymore! - So after a bit of looking around I decided on Monroe Reflex shocks - E5075 for the rear and E4583 for the front. I found them on Amazon and have had them on my wishlist for a while, and I just thought I'd share the current prices.
RRPs are (apparently) 143.20 for the fronts (E4583) and 96.62 for the rears (E5075) - but they're currently selling for 59.05 for the fronts and 52.32 for the rears - only 111 for the full set!

So if you're looking for a replacement set of shocks for your spider (and I think they fit the GTV too, but you'd have to check) it's well worth a look - since the fronts are currently out of stock I'm hoping if enough people order they'll restock a little quicker too

I hope that's of use folks - oh, and I promise I don't work for Amazon by the way - And I'll have to get a post on the spider together soon too.

Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: Bristol
Images: 2 have them in Stock at 65 including shipping. I bought fronts from them about 2 years ago. Very happy with them but couldn't find new gaiters on their website so got gaiters from Alfaholics.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

monroe , shocks , suspension