Finally........... - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
  • 1 Post By Prilliant
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 18-03-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Devon

............managed to adjust the nearside window so it seals properly and doesn't catch on the hood when closing the door. Took a bit of working out which bolts to slacken so I would have the range of adjustment required. I hadn't realised that there were so many! It was definitely worth a bit of time with the door card off and liner removed so I could get a proper idea of how it all works.

So in the last few weeks that's new front and rear suspension, new offside CV boot, and a new stat with a cooling system flush and new antifreeze.

I'm sure something else will need attention soon. Been pondering a timing belt change (never done one before) and the key light occasionally stays on when I first try to start the car, but otherwise all is good with the £750 Spider.

A big thank you to all on here for being such an excellent community and offering great advice.
147virgin likes this.

If at first you don't succeed, use a bigger hammer
Sponsored Links
AO Silver Member
County: North Lanarkshire
I'm having the same problem with my nearside window. Wish I could have watched you do yours as I am too scared to attempt it myself without having seen it done!

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider