GTV 3.0 spare wheel - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 23-02-15 Thread Starter
AO Member
GTV 3.0 spare wheel

I have made a brake upgrade to 310 mm/Brembo to my 147, and wanted to have appropriate spare wheel. I know that spare wheels from GTV 3.0 and GTA 147/156 305 mm will fit, so I have got a spare wheel from GTV 3.0 from a friend.

When testing it on my 147, we have found that central bore on the spare wheel is bigger than it shoud be...
To go in details, spare wheel has a 10 mm distance plate installed on it (it seems as original installation, and it is logical because of the space needed for big Brembo callipers), and spare wheel is 125/80-16", as compared to standard spare wheel of 125/80-15"

Also when checking all the measurements, everything seems OK, and spare wheel itself has OK central bore of 58,1, but a distance plate has more (around 63 mm).
Since a plate is 10 mm wide, when installing it on the wheel hub, it is too big.

So my question is, is there some kind of central ring or similar with these original spare wheel for GTV 3.0? We tried to find it, but could not find any!!??

Last edited by Boris; 23-02-15 at 14:53.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

gtv , spare , wheel