I am normally pretty good at working out what is likely to be wrong but this has got me stumped. I went for a little drive yesterday afternoon with no problem at all - apart from the obvious lack of ABS
1. If it was a sticky Master Cylinder then all wheels would be locked or at least both fronts?
2. If it was the Servo, they would lock on as soon as the engine was running
3. Wheel Sensor? would hear the pump "locking" the wheel...No?
4. ABS pump? - All wheels locked I would have thought
5. ECU? - Never really got to grips with the internals of these things.
As I said above, I put my trust in NE in Plymouth as they come highly recommended and I have far too much work on to justify working on my own car.
Merry Christmas one and all!!