Spider v6 - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 1 Old 05-05-07 Thread Starter
AO Member
Spider v6

I've recently purchased a v6 3l spider 1996 and understand that it is a 12 valve engine. Its a great car and loads of fun.

I'm having some temperature problems, ie it runs at 70 when under way but stopped it runs at about 95-100. After searching the site I understand that its a thermostat problem. I've found a part on shop4parts which I beleive to be what I want but its listed on the GTV 3l pages. Could this be the one?

I'm going to attempt to change the oil myself next weeked, but again after searching this site I found a post that suggests I have to move some of the Air Conditioning stuff out the way to get to it. Can anyone tell me what I need to do to replace the filter?

I beleive that the vehicle was impartedas a LHD and then converted by Alfa UK toa RHD (well done - the teller is that there is a foot rest pad on the passanger side. Does anyone else on this sie have a similar model?

Thanks very much in advance.

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider