Bottom shock bolt what's that arm called ? - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
Thread Tools Search this Thread
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 10-10-14 Thread Starter
Status: -
AO Member
NFN's Avatar
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Tamworth
Posts: 66

Member car:

GTV 3.0 V6 X reg

Bottom shock bolt what's that arm called ?

Changed rear shocks and when the bottom bolt was out that arm could move is that right ?

When bolted back up felt solid again

What's the arm the bottom shock bolt , Bolts too ?
NFN is offline  
Sponsored Links
Status: #keepFightingMichael
AO Gold Member
EauRouge's Avatar
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Suriname
County: Brokopondo
Posts: 7,568
Images: 12
Dog leg?
EauRouge is offline  
Status: Smooth Fox Terriers Rule
Club Member
Membro Medio
swallow's Avatar
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: United Kingdom
County: Oxfordshire
Posts: 2,062
Images: 12
You mean the dogleg/transverse arm that the shock bottom mounts to.

When you say it could move, what kind of movement to you mean? Might be your bushes are knacked
swallow is offline  

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

arm , bolt , bottom , called , shock

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome