Ragazzon wanted for my TSPARK - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 3 Old 02-10-14 Thread Starter
AO Member
County: Worcestershire

Member car:

1999 spider

Ragazzon wanted for my TSPARK

Hi I'm after a straight through ragazzon tail pipe without the silencer just the rear section straight through anybody got one for sale????? To fit a 99 spider Twin spark,regards to all
Sponsored Links
Regional Representative
For the South East - AOSE
County: Kent
Try giving Massimo of Autostilo a call. He normally has a number of breakers in. I got my Ragazzon Quad from him. Based in N. London.
AO Member
County: North Yorkshire

Hi, you recently made mention in your previous threads that you would like to get a soft top as I had fitted to my white 916 Spider, well, I recently acquired a black spider with a burgundy red soft top and before I re-sell the car (having spent money on it to bring it up to very good standard and full mot) I thought I would see if that was still the case with you. If so, I would be willing to do something along the line of a px for your black soft top and some cash from you. My complete hood is in excellent working order, the frame, hinges etc etc and the rear window is still almost as new. The hood is very very clean with just a few light scuffs here and there but overall still looks fantastic. If your hood is similarly good, I would be willing to swop the entire hood (frame and soft top so it is a much quicker and simpler change over) with you and some cash my way. If this interests you, please let me know and we can have a chat. The new one I had fitted a few months back to my white Spider was nearly 650. Potentially you could get one for much less doing this. I wont be keeping this car so that is the only reason I am willing to do something like this. If not, I will offer it elsewhere, Mark

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

ragazzon , tspark , wanted