I am unfortunately having to sell my much loved 2001 GTV 2.0 TS. I am in full time education and simply cannot afford the insurance any longer.
I have never had a problem with the car, although it has a few issues, they are as follows:
· passenger window doesn't work
· there is a ticking noise on first start which disappears when warmed up
· very rarely the ignition key takes a few attempts to work
· a little corrosion on the alloy wheels
· No Road Tax
· 3 months MOT
· 107k miles (10k in the last two years)
· pretty much unmarked blue leather interior
· pretty much unmarked silver exterior
· blue tooth stereo and electric aerial
The car is in London.
I paid £1000 for the car two years ago. I would hope to achieve £500 - £600 for a quick sale, although I'm willing to negotiate.