I realise only I can decide but if someone can give me a shove in either direction it may help me to decide...
I've been offered at 62,000 mile GTV V6, '99 on a T plate. I know the owner, I know where the car has been for the last 6 years and it is a very good example, polybushed, metallic grey, red leather, dash and door cards, sunroof and 17" teles, no dents
He doesn't want cash, just my '99 Rosso Spider Twin Spark, 63k miles, polybushed, excellent condition, no dents....
Both cars are as good as each other in terms of condition.
Its a direct swap. Am I mad to be even consider refusing. My problem I think is that I have put so much time and effort into my Spider that I can't now see it go from me. I've had it 5.5years and turned it into an excellent example.
Neither my head or heart can decide right now. Can anyone appreciate my quandary?
Perhaps someone can tell him how stupid he is being and I'll pass the message on.