2004 3.0 GTV 'computer box?' - Alfa Romeo Forum
You are currently unregistered, register for more features.    
(Post Link) post #1 of 2 Old 01-08-14 Thread Starter
County: Limpopo
Help 2004 3.0 GTV 'computer box?'

I bought my beauty in 2013 , but I am unable to enjoy it . I am not a gearhead, so please forgive any technical errors . It started with the engine just losing power while driving, I had to stop and start up the car again. Then some problems with the roof, it would open, but not close fully. I was told it is the computer box. I spoke to a dealer in Pretoria who agreed to order the part from Italy. I paid the required amount in January 2014, in March I was informed that the part is not available anymore and received a refund. The part is listed on the quote as an Injection control unit, part# 73 503 381. Since March my baby is sitting in a workshop, with the guy saying he is trying to find a replacement, but could so far only obtain a unit for a 2.4 engine which is not compatible.

Where to go, what to do . This car was on my wish list for simply ages, and now I own it, but I am unable to drive it.
Sponsored Links
AO Platinum Member

Member car:

Marika, I don't have an answer, you could ask in the South African section, there may be some local knowledge and contacts there that could help:

South Africa - Alfa Romeo Forum

Go Back   Alfa Romeo Forum > Supported Alfa Romeo Models > Technical & Vehicle Assistance > Alfa GTV & 916 Spider

2004 , box , computer , gtv